Control logix bootp

darrenj

I have an existing Control logix setup, 2 racks communicating over ethernet. recently on a power cycle the modules start up in Bootp mode. This hasnt happened before, both modules are supposed to have a fixed IP address, When i go on line and check the module properties the bootp box is not checked.....

any ideas??

Thanks

D

Similar Topics

I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
I currently have a weird issue involving Ethernet IP communication between a ABB CI873 (EthernetIP Module) and a 1756-L83ES. The Layout is as...
Replies
Views
Possible for two processors in same rack to have separate motion groups across a single Kinetix Rack using a single EN3TR? One 6500/5700 rack, 8...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I am hoping to find some help understanding the ABB VFD Connection to my Rockwell PLC. I have set up the VFD parameters based on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom