I couldn't find driver on AB website

ganutenator

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am setting up a laptop with Windows 2K and Windows 98.

I was able to find the PCMK driver for Windows 2K but not Win98.

Can anyone provide me with the link to the driver for Win98?

Does anyone have any experience here. The last time I used the PCMK card, I was using Win95 and NT, so these two os's are unfamiliar to me with this card.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Which series of pcmk card is it? I have a 1784PCMK series B driver that works fine with win98. I could email it to you if it's the right driver (it's small <150K).

Russ

I had the same problem but that was changing from Nt to Win 2000,i eventually found a driver on the rslinx installer cd.

Rick Densing is correct.

On this page:

http://www.ab.com/support/products/pccards.html

The "rsipcmk.exe" self-extracting archive file says it's the Plug-and-Play driver for the PCMK/A or PCMK/B in Windows 95.

I've used it successfully in 95 and 98-OSR2, and there's evidence it's good for any of the 9x operating systems including ME. It won't work in any of the NT-based operating systems, including NT4, 2000, and XP.