APT Ver 1.9A

jhobbs974

Does anyone know how to get hold of a copy of APT version 1.9A
I have spoke to siemens and they don't have a copy and can't get hold of a copy.
I have version 1.9 but this only runs on windows 98 or earlier which is know good when I'm trying to upgrade a laptop, and it just runs to slow and bad in vitual pc.

Any help appretiated

John

Yes I have CD with 1.9A but I need the 1.9 becuase there is issue with 1.9a regarding the APT NEt drive( made by CTI).

Similar Topics

Here is a head scratcher. Been using Fanuc FAPT II to work with a PowerMate "H" It will let me go online, watch the states of the ladder change...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been using APT for a number of years. I have upgraded several times as OS's have changed. I have been using APTnet for the past...
Replies
Views
Starting a new job they use APT by siemens I have on line user manuals on the siemens web site downloaded and am reading them just...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on a Mori Seiki MT2000. I am adding a new process to this machine. I will be using an AB plc as a stand alone...
Replies
Views
Has anyone seen this error when using Profibus and Siemens APT. ERROR 12195 - PROFIBUS-DP Merge utility never spawned and errno = 12
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom