S7-1200 to Zebra Printer

Big_Robo

Hi, I am having a right nightmare of a time. I have never programmed a Zebra printer before and need some help from you professionals. I don't want to make any mistakes. The Zebra is using RS232 into a Siemens S7-1200.

I have no idea if the Zebra needs a label layout then apply a script.
I have attached in the zip file with a picture (PICTURE 1) which the project currently produces and (PICTURE 2) which is what is wanted (adding of a Data Matrix). I have also added the project Tia V12 and apparently a script from a similar label.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, Does anyone have a guide on how to communicate a zebra printer with a s7-1200 plc via TCP using TIA portal?? or any advices on what...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need help about how establishment communication between a Siemens S7-1200 plc and a Zebra ZM-400 printer over Ethernet. I am using Tia V13...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an AB Micrologix 1200 connected with a Zebre TLP2844. Please I need help at printing barcode labels from a Micrologix 1200. I need...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom