Bulk Edit Tags in AOI

Thanks daba, that worked. I didn't realize that internal AOI tags were exposed like that when you exported the main tag database.

I'm confused now, you said you wanted several hundred output tags, by "internal tags" do you mean "local tags" ?

I'm confused now, you said you wanted several hundred output tags, by "internal tags" do you mean "local tags" ?

Sorry, in this case by "internal" I meant tags defined in the AOI rather than Controller tags. The tags ended up all being in/out parameters of the AOI.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone! I've got something I'm trying to figure out and I'm possibly overthinking it. I've got a 25,000 gallon bulk chemical tank with an...
Replies
Views
Looking for a sensor to sense the presence of fertilizers of varying dielectrics held in storage bins. Have tried capacitance sensors with limited...
Replies
Views
Anyone have any experience integrating these bulk weighers to another control system?? I have a Red Lion HMI and a Schneider M580 PLC, the IND...
Replies
Views
I am currently making large modifications to a plant SLC500 PLC with 48 IO cards, I however only have access to a SLC500 with zero cards to do my...
Replies
Views
Hello All: I am looking at a project that will require a pretty big gob of data to be stored on a CompactLogix Processor. What I will end up with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom