network parameter fo A3A cpu

mouhab_ah

I have a A3A mitsubishi cpu plc master and local connecting through coxial cable ,

these two plcs exist in printing machine and the master one had lost his program , i found a program written on papers so I rewrite it using gx devoloper.

now i face a problem with network parameter , beacuse the master unit is also connecting to 6 remote i/o module through twisted pair cable .

i will upload the diagram of the newtork for both plcs and with the remote i/o unit .

and when i upload the program with out parameter it give me an alarm in plc link par. error

please help.

Similar Topics

Currently I'm using CC-Link modul QJ1BT11N as master station. The CPU I'm using is Q Series CPU, Q02(H). The problem is, I don't understand how to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need some help here, I'm trying to set up this CP5512 adapter to communicate with the Siemens PLC, all I left is to set up the...
Replies
Views
We are having an issue with some servers, with "Teamed NICs" is we plug one cable leg of the team into one switch and the other to another...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on a project, where I face a issue with respected to Network Dropout. The PLC is connected to a 16 port unmanaged switch, where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom