More than one Runtime Target in FTVS ME

bigLee

Can you have a connection between the .mer application and multiple PLC's (runtime targets?)

So rather than messaging certain status bits from one controller to my target I can simply build a shortcut to other controller and have tags from that runtime target show up in tag browser?

Any info really appreciated.

Depends on the HMI, but *most* (assuming Allen Bradley) of them can support multiple PLC connections afaik. You'd have to look up the specific model you are in possession of to know for sure.

Panelview Plus Compact, Panelview Plus 6 Compact, and Panelview Plus 7 Standard are limited to only 1 PLC. The others can communicate with multiple processors at once

Similar Topics

Hello all, I want to Control & Monitor 8 different S7-200 CPU 226 PLCs through Wincc Flexible SCADA. I am trying to communicate through...
Replies
Views
Hello, i need to use P_Intlk and feed the Status interlock OK bit to a P_DOut block. However, there's 17 interlocks for this output. How can I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends, I am trying to upgrade a system that uses an Onrom incremental encoder (E6B2-CWZ6C) connected to a Danfoss VFD (FC360), but now...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have took the sample program from AB webpage and modified, but I can only send 127 chars...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom