Suggest a PLC for three yaskawa 750W servo drives

codemax

Dear Guys

I have three 750W servo drive ( SGDS-08A12A ) and motors (SGMAH).

I need an plc which can be used to control all three sets.
All i need to do is turn these motors half turn CW and half turn CCW in my whole process in a syncronised way.

Any help will be really appreciated .

Best Regards
Max

I just came to know they are transistor or pulse type and nalog voltage, I am trying to find out which one do i need ?
:)

Dear gtsuport,

Thank you so much for your reply, Can i add photoelectric sensor to its input ? and manipulate the motion of servo motor on the basis of sensor ?

Regards

How is panasonic FPX series PLC ?
Any Allen-Bradley PLC can solve such purpose ?
Ill really appreciate if someone can through some knowledge on this topic.

Best Regards
Max

Dear Ladder Logic

Yaskawa is more sort of motion controllers, and since my application is small, hence any plc from DELTA , panasonic, omron will do.

Let me know sir.

Regards
Max