GE proficy 9 cannot upload EGD DATA

dowmace

When attempting to upload the hardware configuration I get the message everything was uploaded succesfully but in the message center I get this error

Error: C:\Users\Public\Documents\GE Intelligent Platforms\PME\SecurWORX\Temp\23754_liberty_mutual\39\Additional Files\Program Data\EGD.xml: line 18: parse error at token "<" in the following line:
<PPSEGDLANType>0</PPSEGDLANType>
For details on the source of this error, compare this line against the
DTD, schema, or the appropriate production rule in the XML spec at
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml.

This just suddenly started occurring has anyone else seen this?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a project that is giving me some issues. I was experimenting with using the TOTALIZE function block in a project, and it never...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. I'm having an issue connecting to a RX3i 12 slot base, with a cpe305 cpu. On this same project I have a 7" Quickpanel+ hmi. There...
Replies
Views
Has anyone migrated Proficy Historian data to a new server? I followed the guide to move all the data over, but when I run the utility, it stops...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Hi I am wondering if the RXI-042 PLC model (below PN) is programable via Proficy Machine Endition, if so, what is the firmware version needed for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom