Software PLC 2 AB

The only software for PLC-2 which will run on Win XP is the one linked to by Ken Moore. The PLC-2 is a very old platform.

AB offers a step forward program where you may upgrade to a PLC5, you keep the same IO because the PLC5 and PLC2 use the same racks, and they will translate the program using their translation software. If you want to pursue this course you must contact your AB distributor.

Similar Topics

Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I have downloaded COMMGR 1.15 software on my laptop. After downloading it works. When I stop and start the program again it doesn't work. It is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project for an industrial site entry gate system. It's running on an old Melsec PLC, and I have a new Shihlin PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi All, How do I set a password to PLC using Proficy machine software 9.5-9.8 or some other way? I as using Emerson CPE305 CPU. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone id like to start by saying im not a PLC programmer so my technical terminology is limited. i would like advice on what software is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom