Major error code=0004h

mhil77

Hi good day! I've been struggling for this micrologix 1400, last month i replaced main plc base of micrologix 1400 with a new one then i power up the unit and its ok but after 1day it shows error code 0001h according to maker it was memory problem then they send us memory module after installing new module and power up it shows no fault power and run indicating light shows green but after an hour fault indicating light was flashing in red after browsing it shows major error fault code=0004h. Any suggestion and idea will be appreaciated, by the way i'm a electrical tech onboard ship this plc runs our Incinerator.

0004 MEMORY INTEGRITY
ERROR
While the controller was powered
up, ROM or RAM became corrupt or
when background integrity check
failed.
Non-User • Cycle power on your unit. Then,
re-download your program and start up
your system.
• Refer to proper grounding guidelines and
using surge suppressors in your controller’s
User Manual.

• Contact your local Rockwell Automation
representative if the error persists.

As the quote poins out from the above check for proper grounding and surge protection on all inductive loads.

Last edited: