SLC 5/02 and online editing

indubasu

I was wondering whats with SLC 5/02 and online editing. It did not allow me to do online editing. I have to do the changes offline and then essentially stop the PLC to download my program. No online editing permitted as in PLC-5.
Now my question is:
Is that really the case? or is there a way to do online editing with SLC 5/02 while in the remote run mode?

Similar Topics

I have a problem with a slc 5/05 using Ethernet driver through a unmanaged switch the 232 port is talking to a 5/03 over wireless. When I try and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm working on a SLC 5/02 that is asking for a password. I've tried the old AB backdoor password, but without success. I reached out to...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I'm a pretty green PLC tech and I need help logging on to some SLC 5/04 PLCs. I have a 1747-UIC and 1747-CP3 cables and I'm using...
Replies
Views
For some reason every time I go online with one of our SLC 5/04s It makes me upload the program even though the only differences between the...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I need to make a online change to a SLC 500 5/05 . Is it safe to turn the key from Run to Remote with causing the processor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom