Combo Box is Greyed Out in Factory Talk SE Client Runtime

Ganesan1984

Hi team,

Im Working on FT View SE Client 3.40, In SCADA Server Runtime Im able to view the Combo Box which i developed in visible and able to operate, but in Client runtime the same combo box is greyed out and can't be operated, Ihave installed MS Office 2010 in both Server and Client, manytimes updated the OS (Windows Server 2008 R2) in Client PC, but no sucess, any suggestions how i can resolve this issue?

Regards
Ganesan

Hello, I have the same problem, add item but they do not appear in the combobox .. what else, how can I write in a hmi tag in VBA FTview?
Thank you

Similar Topics

Maybe I am a bit thick, but I spent ages trying to get the Combo Box in Exor JMobile to work, turns out that there is a trick that doesn't seem to...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a recipe selector. I may be asking a lot, but hopefully, you folks can guide me. I have an excel file with 800 different...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am using Wonderware Intouch 2017. I am having some doubt on combo box. Please refer the above image. I selected the Main combo box...
Replies
Views
Codesys 3.5 SP15: So I created a screen with a Combo Box the combo's value is set to a Instance of an ENUM, I have a textlist configured too...
Replies
Views
Need some help. I am scratching my head how to achieve Combo Box functionality in Factory Talk ME, V9 using not navigation keys but touch, similar...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom