can convert RSView SE to RSView32 application

briana banks

Hi All

I have a complete RSVIew SE application for one costumer.
another costumer wants the same HMI but with RSView32.

How can i convert the projects?

Thanx

I don't think you can convert any of RSView SE backward to RSView 32 because of the vastly different structure of the program. You may be able to do some copy and paste features between the two, but there is no quick conversion that I have found.

Briana,

You may copy the *.gfx files very easily. Open two copies of Windows Explorer. Point the first copy to your RSView SE project file, then the Gfx subdirectory. Point the second Windows Explorer to your RSView32 project, then the Gfx subdirectory. Now click and drag all *.gfx screen graphics files that you need, from the first to the second directory.

You may then need to go into RSView32 Works and copy the moved RSViewSE file into a new blank *.gfx file that is tied to your project in RSView32. Open an old SE gfx file, copy all, then open a new blank *. gfx file, and paste. Now you should have a working duplicate of the original SE screen file.