Panelview 550 reset

ronnyraygunn

Hello I am trying to connect to a panelview 550 cat# 2711-t5a2l1. This is a touch screen only with no keypad and a DH485 Port. I cannot connect with rslinx. I am using a pic. I tried to get into the configuration screen to see what the communications settings were. I pushed the small square on the bottom right during startup but it comes up with a password screen. I tried all the usual like 000000 and 111111 but nothing seems to work. The terminal was purchased used and I have no need for the program that is on it. Is there anyway to reset the terminal and start from scratch?

Ok got it going now it turnes out it was a power issue. hooked up the right cable and now it is on rslinx. thank you much. going to try the reset also. hope that clears the password for the config screen.