Beckhoff PLC Connection to TwinCAT support

silveera

Hi, I'm Vinicius
I've just started working with TwinCAT and Beckhoff PLCs.
My question is about connecting the PLC to the software. This morning I could ping the PLC from my computer and also connect both TwinCAT and the PLC via Ethercat.
At some point of testing the program, the status of the system went to TimeOut and now I can't connect to the PLC anymore, actually I can't even ping the PLC anymore.

Any suggestions? Thank you very much

Similar Topics

Hello, We are currently working on a project that involves connecting a linear potentiometer to our Beckhoff PLC. After researching, we...
Replies
Views
Morning all, we have a CP2715-0010 1.46GHz Atom running Windows 10 Enterprise (Embedded PLC with the HMI). Problem being is the performance is...
Replies
Views
At my current job we have a relatively new system that has an Allen Bradley PLC as the main controller with some local I/O, but a lot of remote...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone know how to upload a PLC program to the Beckhoff TwinCAT 3 from a file? i.e. without having the development pc...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use my Beckhoff PLC to send emails. I am using a Gmail account that I just created. Apparently Google has removed “Less Secured...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom