Vijeo Citect SCADA PRIMARY Server communication issue

IdealDan

Hi Friends,
I have a Vijeo Citect SCADA Redundancy issue and I believe some Friends here might have had the experience before now. I will be grateful for your assistance.

Version: Vijeo Citect SCADA v6.10

ISSUE:
The Primary Server loss communication once Secondary Server is disconnected or taken out.
Meaning, If the secondary Server is offline, ALL servers (including Clients) goes down.

EFFORTS MADE:
I have done a proper comparison between the Communication Setting (Ports, Board, I/O Device, Server), .ini configuration file, Computer Setup editor information, of both the PRIMARY and SECONDARY and could not find any discrepancy.

Please, any one with an idea, kindly help me.

Regards

Is this a new system ? if its not was it working previously ?

Sounds like the servers can't see each other to me, have you checked connectivity ?

Is this a new system ? if its not was it working previously ?

Sounds like the servers can't see each other to me, have you checked connectivity ?
Thanks for responding.

It's not a new system. Initially it was working properly. but recently we discovered this issue.

I also made comparison between early Design Backup files/Configurations and the current files and configuration settings. Could not find any discrepancy.