Anyone have any luck selling PLC parts on Ebay

Edmhydraulics

Hey all, I just posted some Siemens S7 parts on Ebay, a PLC and a 12" HMI. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck selling used but still working parts. Even if I get a couple hundred for everything, then I am happy I guess as they are of no use to me.

Thoughts?

Hey all, I just posted some Siemens S7 parts on Ebay, a PLC and a 12" HMI. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck selling used but still working parts. Even if I get a couple hundred for everything, then I am happy I guess as they are of no use to me.

Thoughts?

You do know this site "plcs.net" has a buy/sell option don't you...
http://www.plcs.net/cgibin/auction/auction.cgi

lol. anyways good luck on your ebay items

I use to sell a lot of control stuff on ebay. New and used, as well as a lot of tooling and mechanical/pneumatic devices. Never really had a problem. I would list world wide and ship to a lot of different countries. Most of everything I sold was my personal or business excess. I use to play the industrial online auction game, but rarely sold any of that on ebay.

In that game, I was usually going to keep the item, but I did buy a number of things I knew I had a local buyer for, or could sell pretty quickly. On a few occasions, had a registered shipper/rigger yank it out. Short story is, some of the local shippers/riggers had buyers as well. A few phone calls, bank transfers, send a release to the one I contracted. I mean, how easy could it be? Usually, you could get a good 10x plus of what you just paid for it. Free money with just a few clicks of a mouse. I did make a lot of money never seeing in person what I bought.

They don't do auctions like that anymore.

Wow padees, thats interesting, I guess thats what they call drop shippers eh. Buy the item without even seeing it and flip it to another buyer right away. Ya I wont be doing any of that, I just have a few parts lying around that are clogging up my shop and I want to declutter.

fire sale

anyone need an M340 plc, modbus hub, M340 sd cards, a zelio smart relay, or an idec pentra?