Hach Opc Tag Interace Software

plcengineer

I have implemented a HACH Process OPC Link software at a clients facility. The client has requested that we provide visual alarms with setpoints. The HACH software doesn't have this capability. Does anyone know of a software out there that would interface to the HACH OPC software? I need the software to provide a graphical interface and allow the operator to input alarm setpoints.

Thanks,
plcengineer

I too am trying to get up to speed on OPC for a project I am doing. Are you seeing data from your hardware in the OPC server? I have only used RSLinx for OPC and they have a utility to see if the data is getting in there.

There are a lot of HMI packages out there that read data from an OPC server and can provide alarms and setpoints. Intellution, RSView, Wonderware, Cimplicity, etc... They are expensive though.

I have seen smaller OIT's that have built in web servers that I believe can read in OPC data and have alarming capabilities. I think it was from Advantech, and with their software was amazingly inexpensive.