SLC 500 trainer

zqew05

I just bought a used SLC 500 trainer. I have RSL500 program in my laptop. I also have a PCMK/B. I was told I need a 1747-PIC to be able to talk to the PLC. Are there other ways to talk to the SLC from my laptop?

Thanks

SLC 5/01, 02 and 03 you use PCM4/B cable with the PCMK/B. I believe the fix models can also use DH-485 which this does.
THE MANUAL:http://www.ab.com/manuals/cn/1784-um519b-en-p.pdf

BTW if your anywhere near BHAM I have that cable if you want to run a test to be sure. I have a L30D I am sure I have connected to with it. I will try to verify it tonite or tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:
I have the PCM4/B cable with the PCMK/B but am trying to find the cheapest way to connect to the SLC5000 trainer. Been on EBay all night. My boss bought me the PCMK and had the RSL5 & 500 loaded on a take-home laptop. But I've been buying the hardware on Ebay

What you have wont let you connect to the trainer? It is an SLC 500 trainer? With the PCMK you should be able to connect to PLC2, PLC5 and any SLC plus many other items.

I dont understand now what you need?