Error at panel view 1000 at start p.

AB2005

Dear Friends;

We have Allen Bradley Panel View “Panel View plus 1000” with Compact Logic PLC. I faced a problem with panel view that it had two program files in its “Internal” memory name “530557p1_Jb.mer” and “530557p0_Jb.mer” and the first one was operational (there was no memory card). I wanted to run the second file (finally), so I deleted the first file (530557p1_Jb.mer), loaded the second one (530557p0_Jb.mer) and run the project. Every thing was ok but when I cycled the power, the panel view displayed an error (picture attached) that system could not found the file 530557p1_Jb.mer while it was deleted and the other one loaded. I could understand the problem so I renamed the second file “530557p0_Jb.mer” as ‘530557p1_Jb.mer’, run the project and found no error appeared after cycle the power.
I want to know what I made mistake that I faced such problem and how to prevent it occurring again.

IMG01956-20111222-2016.jpg

I have not got a panelview in front of me, but I think there is an option where you can select which file loads when the panelview first starts.

Because you deleted that file that was specified, the panelview couldn't find it, hence the message you got.

I'll be back in the office tomorrow so I can check where the setting is.

Mark

the bad news is, don't delete or rename anything with out a backup.
you have deleted the running file

attempt to rename your file back to it's own original name
Choose the file manager load that file then run that file
You might be lucky

As others mentioned, if you delete or rename an application that was selected to run at startup, you get this message.

I would first load the application that you want to load at startup, then go to Terminal Settings > Startup Options > ME Station Startup. Toggle to "Go to Configuration Mode", then back onto "Run Current Application". This will set your application that is currently loaded to run at startup.

Dear dmroeder;

Thank you very much. I got your point and checked, my problem solved but this is not a legal way to solve the problem. Is there no any way to remove this error?