Easy Panelbuilder 32 Question

russrmartin

I have an easy one for someone out there. Take a look at my screen below. I am adding a numeric password entry. I would like to hide the # that is currently dislayed as #####, and instead, I would like to display the description IR Heaters Password. Can anyone tell me how I can get this description in the box, short of creating a text box that sits in front of what I have. I know this is probably simple, but I cannot figure it out. Thanks.

Russ

Similar Topics

See picture. I want to add a rung (magenta) into the existing code. Can't figure out how to do this. I select a -||- , right? When I drag/drop...
Replies
Views
Hi All, On my site, the standard template for storing recipes in the PLC is to create a tag called PartRecipe which is an 2D array - for example...
Replies
Views
I would like to do change a kinetix drive, so i believe i just have to put the IP address in the new kinetix and just connect right? Do I need to...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am trying to check in logix designer in emulator and I need to check the hmi alarms by toggling bits to activate an alarm . But...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon guys, I have a basic question on the bubble level in the picture attached. This is probably really easy, but I don't get it, haha...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom