RSLogix Micro

ready961

A friend of my (and myself) are looking to get RSLogix Micro to mess around with programming a couple micrologics we have laying around. He has been getting the run around with local dealers and AB wont even talk to him. So does anyone have one the would like to sell him/me and make a couple bucks? If so shoot me a price. Thanks

There is a free download version for the micrologix 1000 if you have a 1100, 1200, 1400, or 1500 you will need rslogix 500 starter at a minimum that runs around $600.00 The starter version does not support automatic adressing (that is good to have for beginers) To get a standard version that has this feature you are looking at about $1100.00 Goodluck :)

I think the OP is referring to the new "Micro" version of RSLogix 500, 9324-RLM0100ENE. I'm also interested to hear if anyone has experience with this version. I assume the price is less than RSLogix Starter but the list price is not available on the Rockwell e-tools page.