Fisher Rosemount DPR 950 manuals????

mordred

Been trying to find a copy of the Fisher Rosemount DPR 950/960
manuals as I have a rather unusual problem with a controller that runs a mucossa/hepburn application. Rather than try to explain what the application does I'll describe the glitch instead to explain the other could take too long. This temperature controller runs the steam heating system for 2 digesters/ribbon blenders. The PID controls works reliably and maintains the temperature within 1 degree of setpoint as the digester fills up however with a setpoint of 60 degrees celcius if the current temperature is outside of that SP by 15 degrees the controllers goes haywire and the temp will climb steadily well beyond setpoint. What I've determined so far is that there appears to be 3 different PID loops all with the same settings K1 to K3 2.00 TI to T3 210 TD1 to TD3 30. However I cannot find the copy of the manual we used to have so I'm looking to replace that copy so I can figure this out any help would be handy I've been trying but the search engines have been unsuccessful thus far

Looks like this component is too old for anyone to have the manuals handy however was at least able to get into the parameters screen soI'm halfway there

Any chance someone still has the the DPR-950 manual available?
It would be much appreciated!
sbiela @ pac-llc . com
Thank you!

Thanks guys, you’re my last hope. Is it possible I can get the manual as well? Please kindly send to colinxa @ yahoo dot com. Thanks in advance!

Not to continue to necro this thread, but if anyone sees this and has the manual. Can you send it to sweetbabydiesel @ gmail.

Appreciate it in advance!