IAS InTouch/Controllogix : can't communicate with timer preset

nyanpasu

I have an array of UDTs in which is located a timer. I have made a page where I wish for the timer preset to be adjusted. There's just zeroes on the screen and trying to change the value does nothing. Forcing a value in the PLC doesn't make it change on the screen either.

The parameters box is an ArchestrA graphic where all the values in the UDT can be changed. Everything else works well except for the timer preset. I've tried undeploy/redeploy, various combinations of data types (anything but Integer, predictably, returns NaN), nothing works. I'm 100% certain the I/O path is good. Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hi, I have been having problems binding my ArchestrA objects to ControlLogix objects. All objects are tried and true and have been commissioned...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm using a Modbus ProSoft where I basically map data to a big INT array. Example, where GX_I_63HPU is a REAL, MNETC.DATA.WriteData[200] an...
Replies
Views
This is not a FactoryTalk ME application. I'm trying to reverse engineer a popup screen that has some displays that are shown or hidden depending...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a delta VFD ,it's control signal is from 0..10V or in Mamps (no -10..10v) my plc is 1251dc/dc/rly with analog output 0..20ma...
Replies
Views
Hello I was needing to create an alias tag (DINT) in the Controller tags folder for some I|O tags that’s located in the Program tags folder. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom