FactoryTalk ME File Viewer

aricard60

Hey guys,

I setup a "ME DataStore Plus" object to log some of my process data into a .csv file located on a USB drive plugged into the back of the PanelView. Everything is working great but now the customer would like to be able to view the log files (.csv's) from inside the HMI runtime.

I am using version 10.0, and can use the "CsvEdit.exe" to open my logs, but I'm not sure how I can display that from inside the runtime.

Is there a way to display a file explorer window using an ActiveX object?

Thanks.

Andrew

ME Program Launcher can be found under the Active X objects. That should allow you to open your .exe file.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a CNG compressor that is run by a PLC. I tried to get team viewer on it to be able to view it remotely, I accidently disabled the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am trying to add a constant value (such as a string) into the parameter file. I put the string in " " but it does not work. would...
Replies
Views
Today I'm working with a MicroLogix 1400. I don't have the .rss file since we did not program the system. I was able to get the FactoryTalk file...
Replies
Views
Hello group, Thanks to Rockwell's infinite wisdom to change the O/S from WinCE to Win10, I have recently installed FactoryTalk View ME Version 12...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Adding another thread into the garbage fire of FTV .mer file conversion threads that already exist. I have an existing .mer file...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom