Panel Builder 32 Array Size

The Plc Kid

I am trying to add some tags to a panelbuilder 32 project via block transfer.

In the tag editor for some reason i can not enter an array size.

I am not sure what array size means or how it works in panelbuilder 32. All of the other tags have an array size of 1

I am trying to enter signed integer tags.

In this project the bit and integer tags have an array size of 1.

Any ideas?

About the only thing you need array size for is character arrays (string variables).

Paul

Also "Bit Array". There's a AB KB I.D. 13172 about the subject.
What it says I don't know ( no access)
I have never used this type of tag, so what you do with it after you create I don't know. The PV experts will have to check in on this one.

I saved /compiled the project and the tags seemed to work ok buy the integer tags and the bit tags have a 1 in this field.

The integer tags i created were blank in this field and the software would not let you enter a 1