Allen-Bradley PanelView Micro Questions

mbd0722

Allen-Bradley PanelView Micro Questions:

Has anyone out there configured or used the "Numeric Entry Cursor Point", "Numeric Entry Keypad Enable", or "INC/DEC Object" functions on the PanelView Micro?

Do you know of any configuration examples with a detailed explaination pertaining to these functions?

I would like to use the UP/DOWN arrows to input data, increment and decrement desired positions and-or enter the desired positions via the "Numeric Entry Cursor Point" or "Numeric Entry Keypad".

The PanelView Micro does not have a visible keypad as the PanelView 300. Do you know if this is a possibly hidden keypad, is software based and drops down when nessecary?

I have searched all of the Allen-Bradley documentation but I have not found this information or any examples in detail.

Thank You
mbd0722