RSLogix 500 plc pressure settings double-check

auto_moose

Hi there,

I'm trying to tune the "completion pressure" for every material on the baler to something possible with three dying cartridges in the hydraulic assembly. They are on order but in the meantime the kind folx in the yard would love to use auto mode, even if it means light bales. I just want a spot check here to be sure I'm not going about this all wrong. It looks to me like I need to adjust LAD2-MAIN rungs 144, 147, 171, 216; LAD12-DIAGS rungs 000, 008, 011; LAD26-Power unit rung 21, Tags N21 through N40 index 12 on each, as well as examining the live data on N11:2, N12:2, N10:11 and adjusting logic that references these. This is not an exhaustive list but I believe it's fairly complete. I just want to make sure it's not something simpler like "just change rung 144 in LAD2-Main" before I go through and adjust every one of these. I come from a c++/ASM background but I am the only one here remotely able to decipher code of any kind. Any help is much appreciated!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qkbv2pypop1d4vl/2861R3_3_14_12.pdf?dl=0