OT - Miniature DC Motor drive

Jim G.

Not necessarily a PLC question but could eventually turn in to one. I have an Automation Direct GSD1-48-10C dc drive set up driving 2 small 1/25 hp motors. The drive is set up for 24 VDC input and 24VDC out. The motors are rated for 12 VDC. I have the speed pot mechanically limited to only put out 12 volts to these motors. Seems to be working. This was a down and dirty response to a production request.
I only have 24 vdc available as a source in my panel, but would like to find a drive that only has a 12 vdc output. Can't seem to find one. Any recommendations? Needs to be able to fit inside a 10 inch by 10 inch enclosure.

The PLC part will come into play when trying to start and stop with the production line. Not concerned about that at the moment.

Thank you for your input.