drive with hmi

aruljothi1987

Dear All,
i am new for sinamics.
i am using sinamics s120 cu320 with op77b now i want communicate HMI and Drive directly without using plc. Really i dont know how to do it. But i know that plc to drive & PLC to hmi in DP. I need help from yours in form of manuals, examples. Not exactlly sinamics to hmi .Any siemens drive to hmi directly pls ur small hint also help me to develop communication. my need is enter motor data on drive through hmi .

Advance Thanks to all.

PM me with your e mail and I can send you a sample

Are you using epos and what exactly do you want to display and control ?

Similar Topics

Hi, Does anybody have experience setting up communication between Lexium MDrive and Red Lion HMI? I am working on a mini-project to send move...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Magelis HMI STO501 and I am using Vijeo Designer 6.2.8. I need to transfer data configured in data logging group to a USB flash...
Replies
Views
DEAR FRNDS i have NUSCO DRIVE MODEL IS NSD-33 NC SERVO DRIVER and PROFACE HMI MODEL is AGP3500-T1-AF 3280035-45.PLZ TELL ME HOW TO COMMUNICATE.THANKS
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone! Got roped into a project where they want to feed speed and distance values (INT or DINT) From a Unitronics HMI...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Has anyone ever displayed error codes from a cip drive to a HMI? I contacted Rockwell and they gave me a sample bit of code but it will...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom