RSLogix Emulate 500 and Windows 7 64bit

I can confirm that did the trick in version 2.59.

I was able to create the driver, download and go online to the emulated SLC.

I am including a .reg file that has all those steps done for you.

You can open/edit the file in Notepad if you want to verify the contents. Double-click on the .reg file to update your registry.

OG

I try the .reg file using windows 7 ultimate and rslinx 3.6. Work perfect Thank you.

can't install emulate 500

hi everyone, i got this error when tries install rsemulate500:
"The wizard was interrupted before RSlogix emulate 500 could be completely installed". i tried install in another laptop is works well.
i use Win 7 32bit, there already exsist FTview studio 7 & Studio 5000 v21. i've get rid off them but (all rockwell product) then try install emulate500 but still error.

please your advice.

Capture.JPG

Spanking new RSLinx 3.51 still has this issue...

Just wanted to thank the solution providers in this thread for the .reg file.

Running RSLinx 3.51 on Win7 and had this same issue...no Emulator driver showing in the list. Imported these reg settings and that fixed it...didn't even need to restart RSLinx!

I can confirm that did the trick in version 2.59.

I was able to create the driver, download and go online to the emulated SLC.

I am including a .reg file that has all those steps done for you.

You can open/edit the file in Notepad if you want to verify the contents. Double-click on the .reg file to update your registry.

OG

Thank you so much for this, I'm just starting out and had the same issue. This sorted it straight away. I made an account on here to download it.

Thanks a lot