Help Me Understand DL06 instruction

diat150

Lifetime Supporting Member
Can someone explain to me what exactly the SP62 is doing. I understand that SP62 is a greater than instruction but dont really understand its purpose, at least here.

These old AD units really give me trouble, I much rather the click!

ad.png

well, I think I answered my own question. It looks whatever rung has a ldr and a cmpr before that sp62 instruction is what gets compared. provided c200,c202,or c204 is enabled.

You have it correct. SP62 along with others in this range are the result bits for the 32 bit compares. While 16 bit compares can be performed inline on a rung the 32 bit compares are in an output box instruction. The result bits of one of these instructions must be utilized before another of the 32 bit compares is executed.