Micrologix Webserver

While any plc series will eventually be phased out the AB site (note Google Allen Bradley Silver Series) shows the 1400 to be 'Active'. (Some conformal coating models have been discontinued) Your use and familiarity with the different families of PLC as well as their I/o availability will point the way. I didn't use the 800 family so I can't provide relevant comparison advice.

Thanks bernie_carlton for the product lifecycle information. It is very useful. Yes, the I/O count will point us the right way. I will keep posting our final decision and the progress which will give someone a learning opportunity by our success or failure. :)

Peace.

Similar Topics

Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom