Machine Manuals

Combination of Acrobat Pro, Word, and Cad / PDF.

Everything goes into PDF, but word documents are used to create the cover sheet / etc and print to pdf.

I do the manual separately. I use Libre Office 6.2 for spread sheets and word documents, then export them to PDF. I also export my schematics to PDF and make a little booklet out of it. I should add, though, that the systems I make are little one-off custom things. It is only me at the moment.

I think Toms response is along the lines im looking for.

But if i have 100 mechanical drawings i want to add at the end of my manual, do I have to add them one at a time or is there a way to add a bunch in one go?

Similar Topics

Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I'm getting frustrated creating arrays of variables in Machine edition. I need to make 2 variable arrays that are 102x2 in size, with varying...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am still new to PLC programming and I just got this job two year out of school so I don’t remember much. I was given a task were I have...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would like to replicate my PC onto a virtual machine so I could use it on a different laptop when I'm on site. I have never created a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom