rexroth hacd dpq issue

dougpdf

Hi all
I have a Rexroth HACD DPQ module and loaded up the Bodac software. I can't get the configure page to open.
Anyone have any experience?
Thanks
Doug

There do appear to be password levels in the card but I don't know what the default passwords are. Have you tried calling Rexroth?

Do you have the manuals? It doesn't say for sure but the level 1 password might be 1
and the level 2 password might be 2? The manual is not clear on this.

Oh my....Norm, you're my hero.
it was 2. I've been messing with this since yesterday morning and poof, there are the rest of the tools.
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much !
Doug

I've got it working in "analog" mode
I'd like to use it in "internal" mode.
Do you know if it's possible to get an HMI to connect to it for adjusting set points, etc ?
Thanks

I've got it working in "analog" mode
I'd like to use it in "internal" mode.
Do you know if it's possible to get an HMI to connect to it for adjusting set points, etc ?
Thanks

It depends on whether or not the card has some form of communications on it. I believe there were versions with CAN, DeviceNET and ProfiBus. Check the p/n on the card against the data sheet.