Micro 850 fault

kratos1

Hello eveybody. Please help me on this issue.
Micro850 have fault red blinking. I can’t connect to PLC to see fault log. I tried to download project. When download, Clear fault request is 0xF015. After download, PLC working fine in few hour and get fault. I checked all wiring connection is no problem. I can download to clear fault. But PLC can work few hour.
Thanks for your support.

That may be difficult to find. I would suspect the program has errors.

Does you program use "Arrays? If so, I would suspect you are causing one of the arrays to
go past their limit.

Thanks your reply. But after download, plc is normal, and suddenly get fault after few hour in case system not running. I tried removed all DI, AI wiring connect to PLC but get same problem. We have 2 control panel with function, PLC, program is same and other panel is working fine.

Do you have another PLC you can replace with for testing?

Would it be worth swapping the PLC's to see if the problem follows Plc?