SLC 500 BASIC Program Invalid Header Error

kevgtown

I'm trying to program an EEPROM chip on an A/B SLC 500 processor with a 1746-BASIC card. I have a very simple 3 line BASIC program and I'm using Hyper Terminal to download the program. It appears I can program the EEPROM chip however when I go to run the program I end up getting an error message that says "Invalid Header - Line 20" Does anyone know what that means or what am I missing. I have copied the original program off of our original EEPROM chip and that runs without any issues.

Similar Topics

Hi all I have a SLC 5/04 with a BAS module sending print data to a dot matrix printer. In the Basic program in this module, there are what...
Replies
Views
Hello, Here we have the mentionned PLC which had, in the beginning, a serial line printer connected to one of the serial port of the basic module...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone.. I have 1 basic module SLC 500(1746 Bas), now i want to back up programmed (upload), but i dont know to cumunicate with this...
Replies
Views
By using the PRT1 Port can I communicate using the HyperTerminal Com1 port of my PC. I would like to modify the program inside the Module...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just have a quick question (might be a dumb one that I should know) about how to determine what the scan time is of the module. I don't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom