festo manual

drewcrew6

Does anyone know where to get a copy of a festo manual for the spc200 series? I have found there web site but I couldn't find an area for manual downloads only brochures! I did find where i can e-mail them and have done so , but a simple download would be much easier.

Thanks
Drewcrew6

I have the SPC100/MAC100 manual on my shelf (along with the manual for the PISA software) from when we did a servo pneumatic system for Nabisco a few years ago. If there's any specific info you're looking for, I'd be glad to e-mail you scans of the pages. Keep in mind that I ain't gonna scan all 300 pages for you! lolis

Since I see you're in eastern PA, the next time you're out my way, you're more than welcome to stop in and read all you want đź““

-Eric

Well I'm not sure what I am looking for that's part of the problem.
We got a machine in a while back and it has the festo spc in it , I questioned about manuals and no one wanted to check into it. I have no idea what the programming is about on these. I also asked about software for it and same response. So I figured when it goes down
oh-well!! Now its been down about a week. So I figured its time to start on it. But I have absoloutly no experience with the product. Is the software a free download or a demo? the site wasn't real clear on what their demos are. At least a demo would give me an idea of the programming style and features.

If you can recall pages you think would get me going e-mailing them to me would be appreciated.

Thanks
Drewcrew6

From what I remember, I think you can do everything through the control panel on the SPC. The PISA software just makes it simpler by not having to wade through the menus. In my opinion, the PISA software is a PISA sh*t anyway, not to mention the whole Festo servo system in general. Those valves make quite a racket, even with the huge mufflers.

I'll e-mail you the section about using the front panel controls, as well as the troubleshooting section, sometime before the weekend.

-Eric

Thank You
Eric

I haven't been impressed with its performance. As far as the noise I haven't noticed because of the enviroment its in. I have yet to here anything from festo I see they have great customer service. Been almost 3 days.

Thank You again Eric

Drewcrew6

festo ucc 100

if sombody's got any information about the festo ucc 100 of an adress for downloading the software : please respond!!
Me and a group of 3 students have got the task, to make a festo ucc 100 run, but there's a problem: there's no documentation or software!!!