plz help modicon micro plc and the error lamp is always flashing!!!!

anyaddress

Hi all plz I need ur help, I have a modicon micro plc and the error lamp is flashing (red colour), this happened before from 2year I just changed the backup battery ,reprograme the plc with the application and every thing is fine and machine back to work normally, now I replace the battery with a new one (knowing that battery low level indicator doesn't light),the error led is still flashing but the machine just working fine except for error flashing, I reprogram the plc with the original application and run it nothing happen the error still flashing but the machine is working, using my pl7 micro software I go to diagnostic mode and it indicates that the last fault is caused by battery (I replaced battery,reprogramme plc but error is still flashing ) any suggestion knowing that I have modicon plccmicro (pl7 micro) with a memory card

Because you mentioned PL7 software, I assume you actually have a Telemecanique TSX Micro (part number begins with TSX37) and not a Telemecanique Modicon Micro which uses 984LL software instead.

Are you sure that your new battery has a sufficient voltage level to reset the error lamp? Have you tried a different battery?

I've had a similiar problem with a Modicon Momentum PLC which as a final fix needed a EXEC upgrade. Actual resolution listed below.

Exec. v.1.07 (m1ev107.bin)

Reference Resolution #1101

1) Exec changed so the battery low coil only indicates that the

memory battery backup voltage is <2.68 volts and should be

changed within 30 days. It will not cause the processor to go

into a 'not configured' state at power up as in earlier Exec.

im sure that the battery is god i test it and its reading 3.69V on a digital multimeter ,and about EXEC UPGRADE HOW I CAN DO THAT ,AND WHERE IS IT POSSIBLE TO GOT THE FILES THANKS

Last edited:
thanks jim ,any way i will try to solve this problem ,will i still dont know what to do but i will try something thank you again