Import Siemens HMI into Portal

Helliana

I need to do a very simple change to a Siemens Comfort Panel program that which would be very simple on any other HMI software i have used. I cannot figure out how to import the HMI program into portal or winCC. I have a backup of the program runtime(but not the project) as well as physical access to the HMI. Is there a way to import the runtime back into portal so it can be edited? What is that procedure?

without the full project file your probably out of luck. A prosave file cannot be edited

Yeah they really boned this aspect of portal. Even speaking to some of their tech support when I found out, they also were sort of at a loss as to why.

Similar Topics

New to TIA Portal... Is it possible to export tags from a data block in a format so that I can import into C-more HMI software successfully? If...
Replies
Views
I have a S7 project originally written in German that I am trying to troubleshoot. Can the symbol table be exported into Excel then translated and...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to import a .prj file and I keep getting the error message: Project import error. i Any ideas how to get around this? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Good day colleagues, I have a problem with a plc slc 5 since I export the tags to my factory program to load them into a panel view 1000 plus 6...
Replies
Views
hey good afternoon ! I have a simple question, I need to import an Add on instruction to a controller that is in operation and cannot stop. Is it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom