Issue on 6181P Integrated Display Computer

bagok

Dear All,

I need help.

I have a 6181P Integrated Display Computer in my workplace. I am having issue on the Touch Panel. I am working on root causing the issue before taking any action like reinstall software or replace hardware.

Description: The cursor will move to wherever I touch on the panel, but the click is not responsive.

Configuration:
Product: 6181P Integrated Display Computer
Operating system: Windows XP Professional SP2

Application:
TouchSet version 5.26.15 F/W:52B

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Touch on any place on the screen to launch/click any app or button.
2. Observes the touch move the cursor to intended place but click is not responsive.

Additional Information:
Mouse and keyboard are fully functional.

Expected Behavior:
Finger touch on the Touch Panel should response as single or double click.