Operator Configurable HMI?

B&R have a product for data collection and visualisation. Can be used with or wo hardware. Forgot the name.. but it's their brand of the "configure trends and logging and have them sent to a Web page". I have the quote in the office.

I am currently using their mappData to collect the information. I inquired about their Aprol product and it was suggested that it was too big for something like this.

Anyways, I was hoping for more information about Labview, but I guess there isn’t anyone here who has messed with it. From their site, it looks like it would do the job. That is allowing custom calculations and trending from the runtime.

Similar Topics

...and I agree. Context: TIA Portal/HMI = KTP1200 (12" screen) In the attached redacted image, the values in the white boxes are entered by the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, We have assembly line and our supplier building automated line on top of it we are interfacing mes system. Our automation supplier...
Replies
Views
Has anyone setup comms between an operator terminal expert hmi (model doesnt matter) and tia portal? Cant find much on the web. There is a small...
Replies
Views
Hello, When trying to enable the Operator Control & Monitoring features in Data blocks of the Step 7 5.7 project it gives the Error of Operator...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, we need to use android tablets that simulate Rockwell's panel views (tablets will be replaced by hmi which are having very long...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom