Panel view compact runtime error

suvro2012

hi all
I design a program in Controller L35E and Panel View Plus 600 and that program works fine and able to communicate. But the same program i change the controller compactLogix L16ER-BB1B with Panel view Plus compact. Now i am not able to communicate. when i create runtime file its shows warning ::"The system has detected that a device type that was not supported in the requested version is referenced by a shortcut. If the system upon which this project is to be run has received a patch that adds support for this device type, then this situation will not cause any problems. Otherwise runtime errors will be detected and logged by the target system when it attempts to communicate to that device :: " I dont understand the problem . Please help

Thanks

You CompactLogix L16ER-BB1B PLC will not be able to communicate with your PanelView-Plus Compact. Possibly you could add a "patch" program that allows the L16ER-BB1B to communicate with that specific PanelView.