Nais Plc Programing Software Wow!!!!!!!!

AGENTTINFOIL

Being new to programming the panasonic plc software is over my head. I have been doing alot with DirectLogic and recently I bought Rslogix 500(very friendly to a programmer), alittle different than DirectLogic( more straight forward), but this Nias stuff is kicking the **** out of me. The manual is somewhat short and does not give any real good explaination to the set up or give you any info on basic functions. Has anyone had experience with this that can give me some pointers to get started or even where to find a better manual on the software? We have only one Nias Plc in the plant, and I have a project to do so I need a crash coarse on this plc.

Similar Topics

hello,i have a plc nais (panasonics) fp0-c16 and ac motor connected to my pc with fpwin ver2.7( ladder logic diagram ) . I am having a task on...
Replies
Views
So I started working on this old italian machine and it has an FP0 plc, I am using the fpwin gr 2.7 software and it lets me connect to it and...
Replies
Views
Good morning, Spent some time over the weekend looking for a manual for this thing. Anyone have any info or link to manual? I have a spare unit...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to this Forum. Can anybody help me with following. I want to reprogram an old Matsushita (Panasonic) NAiS FP3 PLC. CPU model no...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used citect to control a NAIS FP0 plc before and if so whats the I/O addressing in citect
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom