FT ME / Piloted List Selector - Having a partial caption description with a variable

Rob S.

Good Morning ,

I'm using FactoryTalk / ME and I have a Piloted List Selector that I have the recipes that the operator chooses from. On another screen I have where the operator can change the value in this recipe. What I would like to do is have the captions have the description, plus a portion of the caption , the value that would change . Is that possible ?

350640- Formula #940195B01 120 ibs ( The 120 lbs is what I would like to change according to the value in the recipe modification screen )

Thanks for your thoughts and ideas.

This is one of the nice features of Factory talk in other HMI software you need to create another object and layer it but FTME will allow a variable (use address) Takes a little getting used to to format it in with the text in the right spot, once you get the hang though its easy I insert say a percent speed into a set speed button that says "YOU ARE AT (variable address) % SPEED"