Panelview Plus 7 - Can you play live video from a camera ?

Rob S.

Good Evening ,

We have a machine I'm going to be doing an upgrade to. I would like to use the Panelview Plus 7 - Performance . We have some blind spots on this machine , and I would like to place some cameras on the machine . I would like to place command buttons on a screen that will make these cameras visible. Is there something like " Hyperlinks" that work that would allow live video to be shown from a camera ? If not , do you have any suggestions ?

Thanks so much for your advice ,

I don't know if the PanelView Plus 7 can show the "NTSC or PAL" video format!

But I do know that several of the Maple System Hmi do have this capability and would do exactly what you seek.

They offer 2 video inputs that would take the camera feed directly and show on a screen, so you could have a button that says camera 1 and another for camera 2 which would show their LIVE feed.

Now should you ever need more than 2 camera's just add a (Example) 4 channel video multiplexer with adjustable dwell time and now a single input will rotate thru all 4 camera's.

Just a thought???