Using VBA to resize main app window in RSVIEW

brdwater

In RsView, I have a "configuration" button which aborts all graphic displays and re-loads(displays) them at particular locations in the main RSView 32 window.
The amount of screen real estate varies depending on which graphics are loaded and where they are displayed. It usually necessitates the operator manually resizing the main RSView32 application window to optimum size.

I would like to automate this process entirely by tying a command in to that same button which will resize the main window. I assume VBA can accomplish this, and I can program a little in VBA, but I'm at a loss as to how to get this done.

If anyone has some code that can do this, or tell me a better way, please let me know.
Thank you.

I figured it out

Here is what I came up with.

Private Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32.dll" Alias "FindWindowA" ( _
ByVal lpClassName As String, _
ByVal lpWindowName As String) As Long

Private Declare Function MoveWindow Lib "user32.dll" ( _
ByVal hwnd As Long, _
ByVal x As Long, _
ByVal y As Long, _
ByVal nWidth As Long, _
ByVal nHeight As Long, _
ByVal bRepaint As Long) As Long

Public Sub moveRSV32Window()
Dim lpCaption As String
Dim winHandle As Long
Dim mwind As Long

lpCaption = "My Window Caption"
winHandle = FindWindow(vbNullString, lpCaption)
mwind = MoveWindow(winHandle, 0, 0, 500, 500, 1) 'put the origin of the window in the 0,0 place
'put the dimensions of the window in the 500,500 place.

End Sub