Auto Max...download

If you don't need to go on-line, I have a version - I don't recall which version at the moment. If you have a program you need translating. i.e. send me the program and I could give it back as a listing.

What are the exact part numbers of the PLC you are trying to program? Just wondering, I used to program the small AutoMate 20E. I was using APX software.

Also worth noting, all versions PRIOR TO the last version (v4.3a) will only run on Win 95/98/ME or older (Win 3.1 and DOS!). VMs are your friend here. With a VM you can throttle-down the CPU usage when online too.

Similar Topics

I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm new here. First of all I just want to say that you guys are very knowledgeable and reading your posts on here has saved my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I m having a problem with wago 750-862 plc. The plc won't start automatically in run mode after a power reboot. I've also tried the...
Replies
Views
I have 32 masters in a linear topology network chain. I would prefer to use AL1xxx series from IFM. They do support device level ring if that...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom