Trying to make a bit or a lamp turn on and off

Greg7683

Trying to make a bit or a lamp Iv tried both turn on when the robot drops a unit into a bay and turn off when the worker oushes it back out to the robot out of the bay and we should be able to be able to manuly push on the square on the touch screen and close it or open it manually as well I can't seem to get it right.

This is for a weintek hmi to a Mitsubishi plc

And the addressing is confusing some have 0304-A and some have 0304-2 it wont let me use the address when there is a dash or a letter. Addressing is PLC D. 0304-A

Last edited:

Similar Topics

We have a old 484 and wanted to add a timer to delay a condiction in a network We have the ldp software but no manuals can anyone tell us where to...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Hi I used to be able to launch PLCsim without any problem. Now it tells me " STEP 7 Professional Licence is required to simulate this PLC"...
Replies
Views
Hello! When trying to load the hardware configuration I get error 0050-133 2 2458, check the diagnostic buffer. When checking the buffer, it says...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom